THIS AGREEMENT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. READ IT CAREFULLY!
- If you buy any products or services from Dogs Reformed you represent that you are the legal owner or agent for the owner of the dog described in your profile.
- You release Dogs Reformed, its staff, owners, representatives, and agents from any and all liability which you or my dog may suffer including but not limited to injury, sickness, damage or death resulting from any product purchased or any participation in daycare or overnight boarding.
- You represent that the dog using the product or service is in good health, is current on all required vaccinations (DHLPP, Rabies, Bordatella), is free of fleas, ticks, and lice, and has not been ill with any known contagious viruses in the last 30 days.
- You understand that while your dog is fully vaccinated that vaccines are not guaranteed and there is a small risk that your dog may contract a contagious disease or illness. You agree that should this occur you are responsible for your own pet’s care and cost consisting of any medical attention.
- You agree to allow 10 days waiting period after your dog had their vaccinations to allow the vaccines to reach full protection potential and to ensure your dog has not had any negative reaction to the vaccines. Should you allow your dog to stay at Dog’s Reformed Daycare & boarding less than 10 days after vaccination you understand that your dog could be at risk of contracting a contagious virus/disease.
- You understand that although all dogs are fully supervised that incidents of injuries may occur from playing with the other dogs, which include but not limited to bites, scrapes, scratches, and sprains. You agree that should this occur you are responsible for your own pet’s care and cost consisting of any medical attention.
- You represent that your dog is sociable and has not harmed or shown threatening behaviours towards any person or any other dog. You understand Dogs Reformed reserves the right to remove your dog from the play area and place your dog in a separate holding area should your dog display any unwanted behaviours.
- You understand that Dogs Reformed reserves the right to permanently remove a dog from its daycare or boarding facilities at any time.
- You allow Dogs Reformed staff to contact your veterinarian or any other accessible vet clinic as deemed necessary should any injuries require medical attention. You agree that you are solely responsible for any medical expenses acquired for your dog.
- You agree to disclose any previous or current medical issues or concerns of your dog so that Dogs Reformed staff can make a determination of suitability for daycare or boarding.
- You release Dogs Reformed from any liability should your dog injure another dog or person and accept medical and legal responsibility for your dog’s actions.
- You release Dogs Reformed from any liability should death of your dog occur for any reason while using any of our products or services such as daycare or overnight boarding.
- You agree that your dog may be recorded on camera and its images may be used for Dogs Reformed promotional material.
- You agree to pick up your dog prior to closing time. Should you fail to do so you understand that you will be charged late fees in the amount of $5 for every 15 minutes or portion of up to one hour. You understand that dogs left beyond 1 hour after closing time will be charged the boarding fee for the night whether your dog is boarded or not. You also understand that should this occur you may not be able to pick up your dog until the following day as well as be charged additional fees for food and other supplies used for boarding for your dog.
- You agree to pay for any and all outstanding charges prior to or at time of pick up of your dog. You understand that should you not have provisions for payment at the time of pick up of your dog, Dogs Reformed reserves the right to withhold your dog and continue to charge for continued services and any additional fees until payment is made in full. You understand that should you fail to complete payment within 7 days of the notified due date, Dogs Reformed will proceed with the ABANDONED PET PROCEDURE.
- In the event that you, your emergency contact, or any other person you have authorized to us in writing does not pick up your dog on the agreed upon departure date, you hereby authorize us to continue to provide boarding and any additional services at your expense. If such dog is deemed abandoned under provincial laws Dogs Reformed will use its discretion permitted by law to follow the Abandoned Pet Procedure.
- You understand and have read the details of our CANCELLATION POLICY below.
- During our blackout dates (Christmas, New Years, [Dec. 15th – Jan. 5th]) if you cancel or shorten any booking encompassing those dates, you are responsible to pay for all the days booked.
ABANDONED DOG PROCEDURE:
We will attempt to contact you by telephone and/or in writing using the information that you have provided, advising you if your dog is not picked up within 7 days, your dog will be deemed to be abandoned and we will deliver your dog to a third party adoption partner, animal shelter, or attempt to find a new owner for your dog. If you fail to pick-up your dog for any reason, you release Dog’s Reformed, its staff, owners, representatives, and agents from further liability and responsibility for your dog.
We require at least 48 hours’ notice for any cancellation during non-peak periods for a full refund.
Any cancellation with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged a 50% of the booked stay.
We require 14 days’ notice is for any cancellation during long weekends & March Break.
Any cancellation with less than 14 days’ notice will be charged a 50% of the booked stay.