Dogs Reformed is looking for daycare associates. The ideal candidates will have great compassion for animals and attention to detail.
This position involves helping to manage a large group of dogs in an off-leash play environment.
Previous experience is a plus, but you will be trained to supervise the dogs to ensure that all are playing appropriately and safely.
You will be on your feet for many consecutive hours, you must be able to stand and walk around during your shift while managing the dogs in all weather conditions. Finally, you must be comfortable with dogs of all sizes and breeds.
The duties include:
• Supervising a large group of friendly but very active dogs.
• Directing their play, interrupting problems, making sure all dogs are safe and enjoying the daycare experience.
• Being able to make observations about dog behaviours and health.
• Maintain records as directed
• Maintain a clean facility to provide the healthiest environment possible for the dog
Candidates must be comfortable handling raw meat as part of the Dogs Reformed Raw Dog Food product line
Interviews will be held in person.
We are located at:
1156 highland Rd East Stony Creek L8J 3H2
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]