Are you interested in joining the Dogs Reformed team?
Dogs Reformed is a privately owned boarding, breeding, and training facility located in Stoney Creek started in 2012 by Mina El Meniawy. His desire was to provide a home away from home for your dog. Dogs Reformed strives to offer your pet a chance to socialize and also learn at the same time. We specialize in working with dogs who have behaviour issues and or special needs.
Working for Dogs Reformed?
Dogs Reformed is expanding! We are looking for individuals that work well with others and can communicate easily, love animals, and have a strong work ethic.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Be comfortable working with dogs of different breeds and sizes
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have the ability to learn and take direction
- Be comfortable working under pressure, while keeping calm.
- Have a sense of good judgment
- Be proactive and take initiatives to work effectively without supervision
- Be able to prioritize your workload
- Prior experience working with animals is preferred but we are willing to train the right individual.
- Full-time or part-time
- Competitive wages
- Great hours
- On-site parking
- An excellent team of co-workers and management
1156 Highland Rd E
Stoney Creek, ON, L8J 3H2